• 메뉴 준비 중입니다.

사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

25 Shocking Facts About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Fay Mcmichael 작성일24-04-20 05:41 조회181회 댓글0건

본문

ce4dba662e76bfbd371358bc8f2640ee.jpegAvon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These products are affordable and perfect for pampering yourself at your home!

Indulge skin in the Mediterranean beauty secrets of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the uplifting scents of clean greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil to reveal soft skin that is smoother, more silkier and smoother. It is formulated with skin polishing pumice as well as seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling fresh and energized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to make a relaxing and soothing at-home spa experience. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands and the body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to achieve the desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling delicious. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nutritious scrub to exfoliate your skin and rejuvenate it once every week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and store any leftovers in a shower caddy to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel deep with activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities and leaves skin soft and hydrated. This product is made with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without irritation or avon planet spa Body scrub drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product that is suitable for use in everyday. If you are seeking an exfoliating scrub it, I would suggest looking elsewhere. It cleanses your skin well and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not expensive and is available at Avon.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to others. Avon will assist you in the event that you are not happy with your purchase.

I have been using this product for quite a while and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate scent and it is easy to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product to use for those with a hectic schedule, or anyone who would like to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub was specifically designed to eliminate dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It has extracts of green tea which is renowned for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has a fresh scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my favorite scrubs and I love how it makes my skin feel and appear.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, that includes an invigorating body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to apply it for 1-2 times per week and apply a small quantity to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to areas that are rough, such as knees, elbows, and Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and calm your skin. Made with Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face helps to protect against environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week. Hold the spray 8-10 inches away from the face, close your eyes and apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free from sulfates and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes an exfoliating scrub, a facial spritz, and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and leaves it soft and supple. It is ideal after waxing or depilation or using it daily to reduce the appearance of dryness.

This moisturiser that is not oily is enhanced by mood-enhancing pine bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin silky and smooth. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed to for pampering and uplifting your senses.

This kit lets you pamper yourself and recreate the spa experience at home. It includes a revitalizing scrub, facial spritz and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who has the right to be treated.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로
PC 버전으로 보기