• 메뉴 준비 중입니다.

사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Why No One Cares About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Maxwell 작성일24-04-19 00:49 조회33회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa body Scrub (http://yoyomuseum.com/) and Body Butter

AVON-A-920x400.jpgRelax and pamper yourself and relax with avon planet spa body butter Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are ideal to pamper yourself at home!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the uplifting scents of crisp greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

This exfoliating scrub utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive oil to reveal soft and smoother skin. This scrub is made from seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and reenergized. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa treatment. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands and the body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to achieve your desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and fabulous. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing scrub to exfoliate your skin and rejuvenate it once a week or more. After use, thoroughly rinse and store any extras in a shower caddy to make application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. The formula is formulated using Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without drying or irritation. for sensitive or planet spa body scrub dry skin.

This is a good product that can be used for everyday use. It doesn't do much to exfoliate so if you're looking for an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you think about a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a pleasant light chocolate scent. It's not a lot and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others, and it's worth trying. If you are not satisfied with the purchase Avon will help you solve any problems.

I have used this product for a long time, and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolate smell and is simple to wash off the body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for those with a hectic schedule, or anyone who would like to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains extracts of green tea, which is known to help stimulate the skin. It also has a calming scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my absolute favorites and I love the way it helps my skin look and feel.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual collection, that includes an invigorating body scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It's recommended to use it just a couple of times each week, and apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying close focus on rough areas like feet, elbows, and knees. After that, Planet spa body Scrub wash thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revitalize your face and calm your skin. It is formulated with Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors for a beautiful and radiant complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Keep your hands 8-10 inches away from your face, close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a refreshing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, face spritz and a cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body butter that hydrates the skin and soothes dryness. This body butter, formulated with golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and smooth. Use it every day to diminish the appearance or dryness after depilation and waxing.

This non-greasy moisturizer is packed with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and stimulate your senses.

Relax and enjoy the relaxing spa experience from the privacy of your home with this kit. This kit includes an body butter, a facial spritz as well as a rejuvenating scrub. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who is entitled to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.
상단으로
PC 버전으로 보기